Warhawk - FAQ
This is a wonderful Frequently Asked Questions for people new to Warhawk. The idea and initial Q&As from Vic Rattler.
- Q: What's the difference between ProFlight and Normal flight controls? link
- A: Mainly; ProFlight makes the Warhawk more maneuverable in flight, while Normal makes flipping to dodge missiles easier.
- Q. My Mic won't work, why? link
- A. Press L3 (press down on the left analog stick)
- Q: I'm not recording any points! Why? link
- A: You only record points on Ranked Servers.
- Q: Which servers are Ranked? link
- A: At the left side there is a trophy icon, if it has a red X over it then it's an UNRanked Server.
- Q: I'm earning bandit badges I already have, what's going on? link
- A: Sometimes your stats don't load correctly when you join a game and you get awarded old badges because the game doesn't know you already have them. Either wait until the next round to see if it goes away or leave and rejoin. Don't worry it doesn't erase any higher badges you have.
- Q: What's with the Blue servers? link
- A: Those are Ranked servers created by Sony. Isn't that nice of them?
- Q: What do those red/yellow/green dots next to the server mean? link
- A: Red: you can't join, either because it's full, you don't have the map, or your rank is to high.
- Yellow: You have the current map but not another in rotation.
- Green: All clear to join.
- Q: What do "IAR" and "Global" mean? link
- A: "IAR" stands for In A Round (not "in a row"), you must achieve these points within one match. "Global" is your all-time total.
- Q: Why can't I rank up?! I have enough points?! link
- A: In addition to the points there is a medal/badge/ribbon you need to earn to complete the requirement.
- Q: How do I get the Bandit 4x4 badge? link
- A: You need 5 kills with the jeep IAR, either by running people over or using the rear .50Cal. Both will work. You can easily switch seats in the jeep by holding square and using the D-pad.
- Q: How do I get Warhawk Recruiting ribbon? link
- A: Remain in a Warhawk for 4 minutes, they don't have to be consecutive. Kill a troop and a ground vehicle (turrets count a vehicles.) If this is difficult for you use a TOW missile.
- Q: How do I get Warhawk Aerial Gunnery ribbon? link
- A: 5 Air-to-Air kills with the Warhawk guns, ground targets don't count. It doesn't have to be all done with the guns, try starting with a Homing missile then finishing with guns, or just find an already low health target.
- Q: What's a "Zone Defend" mean? link
- A: A: That's when you kill an enemy in the act of lowering your zone. They must be close enough to be affecting the zone not just in the colored area, and you must kill them while the zone is still your color. They can happen in TDM's & CTF's not just zones.
- Q: What's this TK everyone keeps talking about mean? link
- A: A TeamKill, someone on your own team took you out.
- Q: I got TEAMKILLED! Why? link
- A: Sometimes it's accidental, but sometimes it's done on purpose. Those people suck and everyone hates them, 5 TK's in a Sony (blue) server will get them kicked from the game. You may feel the need to avenge yourself by TKing them back, don't, because then the terrorists win.
- Q: What's this statpadding I keep hearing about? Sounds great! link
- A: No idea, never heard of it. And you'll stop asking about it if you know what's good for you. Just play the game the way it was intended and you'll be fine.
- Q: What's an "Arbiter"? link
- A: A powerful person who takes your points away because YOU DIDN'T LISTEN ABOUT STATPADDING!
for the idea and implementation!
for the Mic Q;